Biz Sports Investments 2018

Search

Banned
Tokens
First of all, thank you to all of the folks that continue being a part of my service. I provide one of the best values you can find anywhere. For $100/month you receive plays for every major sport. NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, NHL, NBA, WNBA, CFL. One price, every play.

I am a winning player in every sport, and that will continue for 2018. I will post some recent examples to give you an idea of what to expect from me. My players clobbered the New Years Day Bowls, and we are off to a good start with the NFL Playoffs. Here is what I gave out for this weekend:

NFL - 1U
Tennessee +9

Too many points. Tennessee also fits a great system playing on Contrarian dogs getting less than 45% of the public bets. I’m not a fan of the Titans, but the defense has been playing well and getting 9 points is a lot. Laying off the total.

NFL - 1U
Atlanta/LA Rams UNDER 48.5
Atlanta +6

This game has seen early sharp action on the UNDER, opened 50 now 48.5. 41% of bets Under but 82% money. The money has settled back close to 50/50, but the line still hasn’t moved back. Atlanta has gone UNDER 10 of the last 13 games with one push. Rams at home have been 50/50 on the O/U. Both teams allow no more than 20 points/gm, and playoff football can often be played close to the vest. No doubt there is plenty of talent on the offensive side of the ball, but these teams can also play solid defense so lets take UNDER 48.5.

In what should be a lower scoring game than expected, I’m taking the points. Atlanta has playoff experience, LA doesn’t, and this is a lot of points to cover. Not saying Rams won’t win, but this should be a close game and again I’ll take the points. Losing Zeuerlein is a huge blow to the Rams, their kicking has not been good the last few weeks.

NFL - 2U
Jacksonville -8.5

Jacksonville is a different team at home, and I expect them to dominate this game. The last two games they were not particularly focused, as the division was pretty much wrapped and a 1st RD bye chances were slim to none. Buffalo broke the longest playoff drought in sports, and should just be happy to be here. The offense hasn’t been very productive, and facing the Jags defense on the road should make for a long afternoon. Shady will be less than 100% and he is a large part of that offense. I also lean UNDER, but at 39 and laying this number Jacksonville can’t allow any more than 17 points to cover both…..which is possible. I’m just playing the side here.

NFL - 1U
New Orleans -6.5

Yes its tough to beat a team 3 times in one season, but the Saints are tough in the SuperDome. I think they have a great chance to make the championship game if they face Philadelphia the following week. I expect the Saints defense to play much better than they did last week in Tampa. Teams trying to beat another 3 times in one season have done so 13 of the last 20 opportunities, so its not as tough as people would like you to think. This game completely depends on Cam, if he plays like a star then obviously Carolina can win. In this environment, and with him being so inconsistent, I’ll go with the Saints. Laying off the total.

7 PT Teaser 1U
Atlanta/Los Angeles UNDER 55
Jacksonville -2.5
New Orleans PICK

Like this teaser risking 1U to win 1.5.

Thats it, enjoy Wild Card Weekend.

biz112763@gmail.com

Banned
Tokens
Here is what my players received for the New Years Day Bowl games:

South Carolina +8/UNDER 42: Too many points in what should be a low scoring defensive battle. The UNDER is also a play. Both teams should struggle getting over 20 in this game. A solid FADE spot against Michigan. Teams on a 2+ losing streak that are a 7.5+ fav are 1-10 since 2005. Take the points.

UCF +10/+11: Auburn the more talented team, but what is the motivation? Group Of 5 teams have historically done very well in these New Years Day games, often times winning outright as huge dogs. We will know very early the mindset of Auburn.

Notre Dame +3/+3.5: Notre Dame historically not a great bowl team, but we have a team on a ATS losing streak (ND) vs one on a ATS winning streak (LSU). ND has a couple solid angles working for them too. I’ll take the 3/3.5 and look for a ND upset win.

Georgia -2.5: This game was sent out in a previous email.

Alabama -3: Clemson won last year and almost won the year before because of Deshaun Watson. He isn’t playing today. This Alabama team isn’t quite as strong as past teams, but they should be fully healthy in what should be a low scoring battle. Tempted to take the UNDER 47 also. I think both teams have trouble putting points on the board. Alabama wins something like 23-17.

DATE
GAME
LINE
UNITS
1/1 9AM
SOUTH CAROLINA
+8
1U

SOUTH CAROLINA/MICHIGAN UNDER
1U
1/1 9:30AM
UCF
1U
1/1 10AM
NOTRE DAME
3/3.5
2U
1/1 2PM
GEORGIA
1U
1/1 5:45PM
ALABAMA
1U

Folks you get winning plays based on solid analytics and thoughtful analysis. I have made my players a LOT of money this year. If you are interested feel free to contact me at biz112763@gmail.com.

Banned
Tokens
Here was my game analysis for Georgia/Oklahoma, sent out to all clients:

I love teams that run the ball and play defense, which describes Georgia. Oklahoma beat Ohio St on the road, which is impressive. Ohio St is so up and down, and they beat a very over rated USC team tonight. Ohio St has great individual talent, beat up on some really bad teams. So I’m trying to gauge just how good was that win? No doubt its impressive.

Georgia allows 13.2 per game (4th), Oklahoma 25 (51st).
Advantage Georgia.

Georgia Net Rushing : 263.5-112.6= +150.9
Oklahoma Net Rushing: 215.9-144.1= +71.8
Advantage +79.1 Georgia

Power Ratings are about even, so advantage Oklahoma as a dog

Oklahoma obviously has the advantage thru the air, but Georgia allows just 158.3/gm and 5.6/att which is 2nd in the nation. 4th in total yards defensively. 6th in yards per play. 5th in yards per point.

Oklahoma defensively for the same stats:
yards per game: 384.7 (59th) VS 270.9 (4th)
yards per play: 5.7 (70th) VS 4.5 (6th)
yards per point: 15.4 (43rd) VS 20.5 (5th)
yards per rush: 4.0 (49th) VS 3.5 (18th)

The only thing Oklahoma does better is throw the ball. Thats it. I have bet against teams like Oklahoma forever with very good results. I beat these teams more often than not. This reminds me of the Super Bowl between Buffalo and the NY Giants in the early 90’s. Buffalo the high powered attack vs the great defense of NYG. Buffalo a 7 point favorite loses outright on the Norwood wide right miss at the gun.

The more I look at this game, the more I like Georgia. Oklahoma cannot stop the run, giving up 4.0 a pop. That isn’t good.

Lets go through the Georgia season.
Won at App St 31-10, App St a solid team.
Won at ND 20-19
Beat Samford ho hum
Whipped Miss St 31-3 at home
Beat a shitty Tennessee 41-0 on the road, but still complete domination. Good teams do this.
Whipped Vandy 45-14 on the road, another bad team but again whipped them
Beat Missouri 53-28 at home, Missou not a bad team
Smoked Florida 42-7. Its still Florida
Beat So Carolina 24-10 at home in a grinder game, that is SCs style
The Auburn game
Smoked a decent Kentucky team 42-13 at home
Smoked a pretty decent Ga Tech 38-7 on the road.
The Auburn rematch

Now this isn’t the toughest schedule, and there are some pretty bad offenses that helped the defensive numbers. Oklahoma played Baylor, Oklahoma St, West Virginia, Texas Tech, Iowa St. These teams have much better offenses than what Georgia has played.

Having said that, I will always take the team with the better defense and the better rushing attack. Maybe Oklahoma loads up vs the run and the freshman QB can’t get it done. That is a very real possibility. But as I’ve already said many times I’ll take the better defense and rushing attack.

Georgia for 1U. Its -2.5 and I don’t think it gets to -3. I would wait for this line to come down a bit.

This game was high scoring, but in the end it was the superior defense and run game of Georgia that was the difference.

I'm looking forward to closing out one of my very best football seasons, and there is still time to get on board. $100/mo gets you every sport every game.

biz112763@gmail.com

Have a Great Day and enjoy the games.

jrk

Tokens
First of all, thank you to all of the folks that continue being a part of my service. I provide one of the best values you can find anywhere. For $100/month you receive plays for every major sport. NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, NHL, NBA, WNBA, CFL. One price, every play.

I am a winning player in every sport, and that will continue for 2018. I will post some recent examples to give you an idea of what to expect from me. My players clobbered the New Years Day Bowls, and we are off to a good start with the NFL Playoffs. Here is what I gave out for this weekend:

NFL - 1U
Tennessee +9

Too many points. Tennessee also fits a great system playing on Contrarian dogs getting less than 45% of the public bets. I’m not a fan of the Titans, but the defense has been playing well and getting 9 points is a lot. Laying off the total.

NFL - 1U
Atlanta/LA Rams UNDER 48.5
Atlanta +6

This game has seen early sharp action on the UNDER, opened 50 now 48.5. 41% of bets Under but 82% money. The money has settled back close to 50/50, but the line still hasn’t moved back. Atlanta has gone UNDER 10 of the last 13 games with one push. Rams at home have been 50/50 on the O/U. Both teams allow no more than 20 points/gm, and playoff football can often be played close to the vest. No doubt there is plenty of talent on the offensive side of the ball, but these teams can also play solid defense so lets take UNDER 48.5.

In what should be a lower scoring game than expected, I’m taking the points. Atlanta has playoff experience, LA doesn’t, and this is a lot of points to cover. Not saying Rams won’t win, but this should be a close game and again I’ll take the points. Losing Zeuerlein is a huge blow to the Rams, their kicking has not been good the last few weeks.

NFL - 2U
Jacksonville -8.5

Jacksonville is a different team at home, and I expect them to dominate this game. The last two games they were not particularly focused, as the division was pretty much wrapped and a 1st RD bye chances were slim to none. Buffalo broke the longest playoff drought in sports, and should just be happy to be here. The offense hasn’t been very productive, and facing the Jags defense on the road should make for a long afternoon. Shady will be less than 100% and he is a large part of that offense. I also lean UNDER, but at 39 and laying this number Jacksonville can’t allow any more than 17 points to cover both…..which is possible. I’m just playing the side here.

NFL - 1U
New Orleans -6.5

Yes its tough to beat a team 3 times in one season, but the Saints are tough in the SuperDome. I think they have a great chance to make the championship game if they face Philadelphia the following week. I expect the Saints defense to play much better than they did last week in Tampa. Teams trying to beat another 3 times in one season have done so 13 of the last 20 opportunities, so its not as tough as people would like you to think. This game completely depends on Cam, if he plays like a star then obviously Carolina can win. In this environment, and with him being so inconsistent, I’ll go with the Saints. Laying off the total.

7 PT Teaser 1U
Atlanta/Los Angeles UNDER 55
Jacksonville -2.5
New Orleans PICK

Like this teaser risking 1U to win 1.5.

Thats it, enjoy Wild Card Weekend.

biz112763@gmail.com

Any way to just post your records for all sports. I dont get ill give examples. Can you please post 2017 records for all sports. Thanks

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
Here was my writeup on the BCS Championship Game, almost nailed the final score. A great way to end a fantastic NCAAF season:

Its finally here. Tonight marks the culmination of a fantastic college football season. Two SEC rivals will battle for the title. I don’t have any systems or situational plays, so I will try and break this game down.

Both teams score around 36/37 points and allow very little. 11.1/Alabama and 15.7/Georgia with last week’s shootout with Oklahoma adding 2 points to that average. So they are similar with the points allowed. As I mentioned last week, a team’s schedule can have an effect on stats. Lets look at common opponents:

Auburn: They both lost at Auburn, Georgia got stomped while Bama was beat solidly. Georgia won the rematch.
Miss St: Bama just got by at Starksville 31-24, while Georgia whipped them at home 31-3.
Tennessee: They both whipped them
Vandy: Same. Beat downs.

Not much here.

I’ve looked at a ton of defensive and offensive stats and these teams are very similar. Alabama a better rush defense, but Georgia is also very good. Looking at pure stats its difficult to come away feeling good with either team.

Alabama was healthy vs Clemson and dominated defensively, but they also lost their best LB Anfernee Jennings again and also starting OL Lester Cotton. Last week I told you the difference between Watson and Bryant was huge, and was the main difference between Clemson hanging 40 on Bama 2 years straight and basically doing nothing.

Jake Fromm has a 23/5 TD/INT ratio and is a far better passer than Bryant. He is a freshman that has matured and led Georgia to a clutch game tying TD drive. They have a great tandem rushing attack, and guys that can get open. Georgia knows they just can’t line up and run smash mouth. They will run to set up play passes, they will run misdirection plays to take advantage of Alabama’s aggressiveness. Their RBs aren’t great receiving threats, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see them use them out of the backfield and I also think D’Andre Swift can be a key player. They need to get positive yardage on 1st downs, as Alabama can really get after the passer. Its why i think throwing on 1st down and the success they have doing it will be a key factor in the game. Alabama kills you when they know you have to pass.

Alabama has more talent than anyone in the country. Hurts is dangerous running the ball and isn’t a bad passer. Last week the game plan was conservative because the coaches knew Clemson flat out wasn’t going to score. I don’t think Alabama can just line up and run the ball all night, Hurts is going to have to complete some passes. He is also dangerous as a runner, frustrating defenses by breaking off runs when a play breaks down. He rarely turns the ball over, a trademark of Saban teams. There have been games where Georgia has had a problem stopping the run. Oklahoma last week, the Auburn loss. They can’t let Alabama get untracked in the run game, and I think the loss of Cotton is a factor.

Much has been made about Saban assistants never having beaten him, something like 0-11. That won’t last forever. I think Georgia upsets Alabama tonight and takes home the title. Georgia also has a special teams edge, with a huge advantage in the kicking game. If Georgia can stop the run, they have a great chance to score the upset.

It should be a great game, Georgia 23-17.

Biz

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
Here is the analysis I sent out to all of my clients:

Atlanta at Philadelphia (+3)

How on earth are the Falcons favored on the road here?? Yeah, I get it. The Eagles aren’t the same team without Wentz. Nick Foles isn’t a scrub, he is better than most backup quarterbacks. This isn’t Oakland going into Houston last year with Connor Cook. Many are pointing to the last 2 games where the Eagles and Foles looked lackluster and rather pedestrian. That Monday night game against Oakland was a late night, cold event that wasn’t conducive to scoring, and people are actually talking about the season finale against Dallas…….another miserable afternoon in a game that meant NOTHING. ZERO. “The starters played, they did nothing”. Philly was still dealing with the hangover of Wentz being out, and with their playoff seeding pretty much wrapped up, they were a little flat to end the season. Far too often, people ignore the mental aspect of this game. Scheduling quirks, let downs, look aheads, etc….all play a part in handicapping a game. Its funny to me that people want to hang their hats on these 2 games, yet ignore the game after Wentz went down. A 34-29 win at NYG with Foles going for 24-38-237 with 4 TDs.

Philly had a week off to get healthy and get their minds right. With all the talk about Wentz being an MVP candidate, and he’s been phenomenal this year, lets not overlook the defense. They have one of the top DVOA ratings in the league, and its much better than Atlanta’s. DVOA simply means Defense-adjusted Value Over Average. Its a signifiant stat. Here are some more. Tot Def 4 vs 9, Opp 1st Downs 5 vs 21, 3rd Down Conv 3 vs 16, TO Diff 4 vs 19. Philly better in each category.

Atlanta had to win their final game just to make the playoffs. This will be their 4th road game in their last 5 games. They travel to Los Angeles, fly back home to Atlanta and now travel to Philadelphia. This line should be around a Pickem. Its a complete over reaction to the Wentz injury and last week’s game, a game where they beat a young team in the Rams that was completely over valued in that game. Ryan threw for 218 yards, and they benefitted from 2 costly fumbles by the Rams. They gave up over 350 yards.

Philadelphia has the better defense, they are rested, they have a chip on their shoulder as a disrespected Home Dog. I’ll take the 3 points and won’t be surprised at all if Philadelphia wins the game outright. Play Philadelphia for 2 Units.

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
Congratulations to ALL of my clients today. Just like the National Championship game, this game played out just as I expected. The Philadelphia defense did a number on an exhausted Atlanta team, and just as I suggested they had a great chance to win the game outright. For those of you that came across this post before the half, I gave you a great opportunity to jump on board for the win.

Folks when I break down a game, the results speak for themselves. My clients have been winning all year long, and we have had a phenomenal 2018 so far. I have a big play on tonight's Tenn/New England game. The total, side, and a Team Total play.

biz112763@gmail.com

Contact me and I will provide you a blueprint to be a winning player. My service is very affordable, and the value I provide is second to none.

Have a Great Day.

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
Here is what I sent out for the Tenn/NE Game

Tennessee at New England (-13.5, 48)

We have our biggest spread of the weekend with New England laying close to 2 TDs. Those that have followed me for awhile know that I hate laying big numbers, and love getting points. However, I’m not so sure I want to take them here. I think this game will have enough scoring to go over the total, and I think New England will be responsible for a lot of them.

I have said repeatedly this year that Tennessee is smoke and mirrors, especially when on the road. They were close to getting blown out last weekend, but fortunately for them they received the Triplette treatment. Somehow one of the worst referees received a playoff game, and once again he showed how awful he was. The Mariotta sack/fumble, blown dead with “forward progress stopped”, was maybe the worst of the weekend. It changed that game. Kelce goes out with a concussion. Andy Reid does what he does best, blowing another big lead with very questionable play calling. Its amazing how history repeats itself, and unfortunately for KC fans they watched another horror show in the playoffs.

Tennessee has not been good on the road, especially their defense. They allowed a lot of points and yards to good offensive teams, while doing ok against the bad ones. They go up against one of the top offenses in the league, New England ranking at the top or near top in many offensive categories including yards and points. Dick LeBeau is a great DC, but he has had trouble defending Brady in the past. I don’t think his defensive personnel matches up well in this game. Gronk is a matchup nightmare. LeBeau likes to blitz, and Brady will spread them out and have a big game. He has a nice stable of versatile RBs that can run and catch the ball.

On the flip side this New England defense has been playing better in the 2H of the year, but they aren’t close to being as good as past Patriot defense. They allow 114.8 rush yards at a 4.7 clip. Thats not good, and its what Tennessee does well. I think Tennessee can score around 17 points. With the spread at 13.5 that means New England has to score 31 for the cover and puts it right at the total.

The Patriots got a week off and should be fresh and ready. Brady wasn’t Brady down the stretch, but I think the week off gives him a chance to rest up and have a really good game. They will not take their foot off the pedal in this game, they aren’t Kansas City. They go over a lot in this round of the playoffs. Since 2007 they are 8-0 to the OVER, covering 5 of the last 6 in the DIV Round. In 7 of those games they have scored at least 31 points.

I have a nice system on New England that’s 24-8 since 2010 and 7-3 TY. It has to do with a low turnover team and an opponent that doesn’t force a lot of turnovers. Home fav are 14-2, 5-2. New England has triggered this system 5 times since 2010, they are 4-1 with each game going OVER the total.

Take the OVER 48 for 1U. We will also take New England -13.5 for 1U, and Team Total OVER 31 (-125) for 1U.

New England 37-20.

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
My clients crushed the NFL playoffs Saturday, and they also had a solid winning day in both the NBA and NCAAB. This year has gotten off to a fantastic start, continuing the great success we had in 2017.

Folks I don't rely on "information", insiders, sources, and other nonsense. You really think people have "information" that nobody else has?? I rely on my own hard work and I win. I don't hire other people to do my work for me, I'm not a paid shill. Everything I put out is 100% my own work.

My clients stay with me because they win. I provide my service at a price point that works for everyone. I don't charge for different sports, I don't bombard you with smiley faces and hyperbole. I'm not interested in creating a carnival atmosphere, I'm only interested in winning. I put my money through the windows on every play I give out. When I break down a game I give you the reasons why I like a play, and my players have full confidence in them. My plays are based on long term, high win percentage situations.

If you are interested in being a winning player, feel free to contact me at the following email address: biz112763@gmail.com

My profit plans win my clients thousands of dollars every year. I look forward to making you a winning player.

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
I have a full analysis for both of the Sunday NFL games ready to go. Saturday I went 4-0 with my plays, including a 2U winner on Philadelphia for a 5U profit.

If you would like to try out my service, I will send you all plays from Sunday to Sunday. That will include my full analysis for the Championship games next Sunday also. You will receive my NFL plays for Sunday 1/14, and every play through next Sunday's Championship game.

biz112763@gmail.com

You can try out my service for $25 for the next 8 days. If you like what I provide, we can discuss after the week is over. Have a great day and good luck with your action.

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
Here is what I gave out for the early game today

Jacksonville at Pittsburgh (-7, 41)
This is a rematch from Week 5, a 30-9 Jacksonville win. Big Ben threw 5 picks - including 2 Pick 6s. He went 33-55 for 312 yards. Le’Veon Bell was held to 47 yards on 15 carries and caught 10 balls for only 47 yards. Antonio Brown had 10 for 157, but he is less than 100%. The Jags didn’t completely shut them down, but they forced the turnovers that decided the game. Lets look at the stats from that game.

Total Yards: 371-313 Pittsburgh, and that includes the 90 yard TD run by Fournette when they were trying to run out the clock.
1st Downs: 21-15 Pitt
Passing: 301-82 Pitt
Rushing: 231-70 Jax
TOP: 31-29 Pitt basically even.

Now last week Jacksonville knew Buffalo wasn’t going to score. This week they will try and shorten the game, with the same recipe as last time. Running the ball successfully and grinding out first downs. I don’t think they can get away with Bortles playing like a scrub, he is going to have to make plays with his arm and his legs. The loss of Shazier is a big deal for the Pittsburgh defense.

The health of Antonio Brown is a big deal, he was the only guy in the last game that played well. He should be less than 100%, and the Jags defense should be able to contain the other weapons.

I have systems for both the Over and Under, and while the obvious choice would be to take the Under I have a funny feeling we will see points in this game. As for the side, I have some very strong signals on Jacksonville. They fit the very powerful contrarian dog angle that we hit last week with Tennessee.

Take Jacksonville +7 for 1U. As much as I want to take the Under, and logically it makes sense, I’ll stay away from the total. If the final is 17-13 I can live with that.

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
Congratulations to all of those that received my play on the early game.

"I don’t think they can get away with Bortles playing like a scrub, he is going to have to make plays with his arm and his legs. The loss of Shazier is a big deal for the Pittsburgh defense. "

"I have a funny feeling we will see points in this game. As for the side, I have some very strong signals on Jacksonville. They fit the very powerful contrarian dog angle that we hit last week with Tennessee. "

This is the 3rd game this weekend that I have nailed, not only going undefeated on all suggested plays but the games are being played out just as I anticipated.

Folks this is what I do. I win. I'm not going to charge you $500 a month or other exorbitant amounts. $100 gets you every play every sport. Those that bought my week long package for just $25 have paid for it already.

biz112763@gmail.com.

I can tailor a package for whatever your needs are.

Have a great day and good luck with your action.

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
Here was my write up for the final game of the weekend.

New Orleans at Minnesota (-5, 46.5)
The final game of the weekend is another rematch from the regular season. These teams met in Week 1, a 29-19 Minnesota win. In that game Minnesota had a great day thru the air, and Dalvin Cook ran for over 100 yards. Now Cook is obviously out, but the combination of Murray and McKinnon has picked up the slack.

The Minnesota defense has been fantastic all year long. They haven’t allowed more than 20 points in any home game. They have scored over 20 in every home game but one.Their defensive stats are some of the best in the league. Their combination of pressuring the QB along with tremendous back end coverage makes for a very long day for most offenses.

Last week New Orleans was outplayed by Carolina in several stats. They ran the ball 22 times for 41 yards. That won’t cut it against Minnesota. They allowed Cam to throw for 349 yards. They allowed 107 yards rushing on 26 carries. Total yards was even, Carolina had a few more 1st downs. Carolina also had an 8 minute TOP advantage….and all of this happened at home.

Now they travel to Minnesota, against a rested opponent with the best defense in football. A team that handled them in Week 1. Minnesota is firing on all cylinders right now. New Orleans also lost their starting LT last week Andrus Peat, an excellent tackle. For all the talk about the Saints improved defense, they allow 111 rush yards per game at 4.4/att. The defense looks good against bad teams or bad offenses: Buff, TB, Chi, GB without Rodgers, Miami. They allow 17 or less against those.

What about the good teams: Minn 29, NE 36, Det 38, Wash 31, Rams 26. They just gave up 31 to TB and 26 to Carolina in their last 2 games.

I have great respect for Drew Brees, but Minnesota is on a mission. That defense is going to make for a long day, and I don’t trust that the New Orleans defense can stop the Vikings offense. Some teams just have that look, and for me Minnesota is one of those teams. I like Minnesota and I think this game will go Over the total.

Minnesota -5 (2U)
OVER 46.5 (1U)

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
What a wild finish to the weekend. We nailed every game, winning every bet with one push. Congratulations to those of you that took advantage of my Sunday to Sunday offer. You are off to a great start.

"Philadelphia has the better defense, they are rested, they have a chip on their shoulder as a disrespected Home Dog. I’ll take the 3 points and won’t be surprised at all if Philadelphia wins the game outright. Play Philadelphia for 2 Units."

"Take the OVER 48 for 1U. We will also take New England -13.5 for 1U, and Team Total OVER 31 (-125) for 1U.
New England 37-20."

"Take Jacksonville +7 for 1U."

"Minnesota -5 (2U)
OVER 46.5 (1U)"

Folks this is what I do. I win. I give you thoughtful analysis that gives you full confidence to place your wagers and make money. Its that simple.

I'm not a professional marketer like the majority of people on this site, I do my own work and I bet on every play I put out. I make my service affordable for everyone.

If you want to win, its really not a difficult decision. Contact me at biz112763@gmail.com and start winning.

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
Thanks buddy. The games played out just as I thought they would.

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
I will have full write ups on both Championship games. And every day I will give out winning basketball and hockey plays.

Looking forward to yet another winning week as our fantastic season rolls along.

biz112763@gmail is how I can be reached.

My players and I win. Its really that simple. If you are serious about being a winning player, contact me and I will get you started. Have a Great Day.

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
2-0 today winning with Memphis and Sacramento.

I have strong opinions on both football games this Sunday. Those that took my Sunday thru Sunday promo package are off to a fantastic start.

Contact me at biz112763@gmail.com and I can get you started.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lvdoctor
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com